Magnets Able To Change The Hand You Write With

Lefties have the predicament of using items always made for right handed people, while righties have the issue that they’re just like everyone else. If you’re wanting to change that there is now a process that can do that for you. It’s done by Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation or just some well thought out magnets.

I’ve always been a lefty and despite the occasional setback I’ve always enjoyed that I am left handed. I can’t really say that I’ve ever wanted to switch, but it could be fun to have stronger abilities in my right hand as well. When they tested this on 33 righthanded volunteers, they noticed they began to favor their left hands for smaller tasks. It’s hard telling how many other things could be taken care of with strange little magnets.

Source: Ubergizmo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

iMM514 ArtStation Pro