Transformers Battle Ops Bumblebee


I know that this reveals my age, but I was too old of a child to play with Transformers by the time they were released in 1984. I realize that shows my maturity, but, in my defense, I am probably revealing my immaturity as I reveal that I enjoyed playing with Battle Ops Bumblebee.

Let me start by congratulating the engineers of these toys. I mean, they really packed a lot into this robot toy, but that also made it quite complicated.

I am sort of ashamed to admit this, but it took me over an hour to fold up this robot into the Camaro, and that was with an attempt to follow the instructional pictures. I swear, this thing is as puzzling as a Rubik’s Cube. I’m sure you’ll have to help your kid out with this one.

There is something else that you should know if you are a parent. When this toy is in Camaro mode, it has a portion of its waist that will drag along the floor. It could potentially scratch up a tiled floor.

The toy makes some cool sounds at the touch of a button. For example, you can flick the gun to hear the sound of transforming, and, when you put on the “game face”, you can hear the sounds of shooting. The vocals sound completely stupid to me, like when it says “No one can stop Bumblebee”. Man, that wasn’t even in the movie, the good one or the horrible sequel.

This Battle Ops Bumblebee is slated to be a big ticket toy item this Christmas. It can be purchased now at Amazon, but it has a different name of Cyber Ops Bumblebee.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro