The Transparent hole-puncher


Disclaimer: There are probably a lot cooler gadgets to report on rather than this. After all, we’ve got robots that look and sound human, for crying out loud! Not to mention all the cool consumer electronics that get released on a daily basis.

So why should I consider writing about a three-hole punch made of transparent plastic? Because we flippin’ need one, that’s why!

I can’t begin to count all the times that I’ve gone to punch holes in a paper, only to find out that the hole is in the wrong place. And what am I supposed to do, glue the hole back? No, I’ve got to make a print another page and hope that I don’t screw it up this time.

I’m glad that inventors Kisang Yoon and Kyubok Lee have made hole-punching simpler by making the top of transparent plastic. This way, you can see exactly where your hole punch is going to land thanks to the red ring viewfinder there.

Now all they have to do is make one for a three-hole punch. This is where I really screw up when it comes to hole punching. At this point, though, it looks like the transparent hole punch is nothing more than a concept at this point. Seriously? We need this in offices now!

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

iMM514 ArtStation Pro