Swiftpoint Mouse


Some of you might remember when I reported on the Swiftpoint Mouse back at CES 2011.

For those who don’t remember, the Swiftpoint mouse is a tiny mouse that is designed to be the size of your thumb. The purpose of the tiny mouse is to use that space you don’t use on your laptop as a mousepad.

As many of you know, I have to have a mouse, but I have been in situations where I don’t have enough space (or a busted mouse) and had to resort to the trackpad. I can’t stand the trackpad, but I had no problem using the Swiftpoint Mouse.

The Swiftpoint Mouse has a wireless dongle and a mouse that can be joined together and charged via the USB. The kit comes with a sticker to be put on the laptop as a Swiftpoint mousepad. I am told that it will last 2 to 4 weeks on a single charge, but I didn’t get a chance to try that out.

I definitely think that the Swiftpoint Mouse is going to take some getting used to, but it doesn’t take long. Just so you know, it is available now for a price of US$69, GBP49 and EUR59 on the official site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro