Infrared Stealth Binoculars


While I was covering the Plug and Play video games from Jakks Pacific, I also had a chance to try out this SpyNet Night Vision Infrared Stealth Binoculars.

This particular device is essentially night vision for kids. It definitely uses real night vision technology to see up to fifty feet in complete darkness.

I tried it out for myself, and I asked my daughter to try it out with me. I must admit that looking through the Spynet Night Vision caused her eyes to glow in a freaky way. It reminded me of the freaky ending to the movie Quarantine.

For some reason, this device allows you to see night vision in different colors. So if the traditional green isn’t for you, then you might want to try purple. It also lights on the front to make it look like your eyes are glowing red. Yeah, that ought to please the kids.

If you are interested in this type of technology for you or your kids, you should be able to purchase it off the Wal-Mart site for about $40. By the way, the site itself says that it takes about 5 AA batteries, but it really only takes 4 AA batteries, actually.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro