iMM514 ArtStation Pro


I’ve seen some products from iLuv before, and the iMM514 ArtStation Pro is good for turning an iPad into a home theater.

As you can see, the iPad is mounted in an articulated swiveling arm so you can position it at whatever angle you want, in landscape or portrait mode.

In case you are wondering why there is such a big base, it is because it has a huge stereo speaker. In other words, this base has bass. There is also a wireless remote for volume and skipping tracks, and it looks like there are some controls on the base for when you lose the remote.

As I mentioned before, iLuv has put out a lot of Apple accessories, and I will have to admit that this is one of the most unusual that I have seen. In fact, I am not even sure what kind of aesthetic that this is. The arm thing reminds me of Technic Lego pieces. I suppose the case is like a big Lego brick without and studs on it. Nice.

By the way, this isn’t just for the iPad. The iMM514 ArtStation Pro is compatible with iPhones and iPod Touches. Granted, it is a little oversized, but if you want to get in on this action, feel free to pay $169.99 when it comes out in August.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip