Slip ‘N Slide Hockey Rink


Summer is on where I am at, and it is a hot one. I recently got one of those Slip ‘N Slides for my daughter, but I wish I would have purchased this one.

I’m not certain how this Water Soaked Knee Hockey Rink compares to real hockey, and I think it would be better to compare this toy to Air Hockey.

This toy that you see in the picture here uses water from 30 tiny nozzles around it, and it makes the surface super slick. I like the over-sized puck, as it looks like a soft frisbee.

It certainly looks like a lot of fun, but one thing I have discovered about these slip and slides is that the ground is usually never too soft. In other words, watch out for the falls.

I would imagine that kids could break out into a fight with these particular sticks. I suppose that the penalty box will have to be off the “ice”. I wonder if parents will have to be referee here.

If you want to get this, you should be able to get it at the Hammacher Schlemmer catalog for about $49.95. You should probably get in on this deal before summer gets to fall.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro