Toronto’s CN Tower


While I was in Las Vegas last January, I went to the top of the Stratosphere. I saw that people were jumping off the top with bungee cords, and I asked them how much. They told me $100, and I almost did it. Until they told me that I would have to pay the hundred dollars.

Apparently, there are people who have these type of thrill issues, and are willing to pay a high price for it. These adrenalin junkies would love the Edge Walk at the CN Tower in Toronto.

As you can see, a small tether is all that stands between you and leaning over and falling 1,168 feet. You can also pretend like you are falling backward on this five foot wide ledge as well.

I wonder what you would be thinking at the point of leaning. I can imagine that panic might set in if you lose your balance. You know how you are leaning in a chair, and almost fall backwards, but catch yourself at the last second? Picture that times one hundred seventy-five.

Why that number? It is about the same cost as the Edge Walk. The $175 includes a 20-30 minute living cliffhanger, a 90 minute tour, plus a video and photos to prove how brave you are.

Source

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro