Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer


There is nothing that I like more than a laser pointer, and Griffin Technology has a good one with the Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer.

As the name implies, this laser pointer has a pen and a stylus on it. There really isn’t anything too special about the pen, but the pen portion can flip around for a rubber-tipped touchscreen stylus.

The stylus is good for when you want more specific touches on your touchscreen. Since a lot of gaming applications require precise touches in order to win, this stylus could come in handy on tablet games.

As for the laser pointer, it’s pretty obvious what to use this for: teasing cats. Actually, the company says this is good for presentations, but I’ve noticed that when I am viewing presentation, I am often distracted by a laser pointer like a cat.

I got a chance to try out the Griffin Technology Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer for myself, and I liked it and found it to be quite useful. My only worry is that I might absently leave it behind like a BIC pen. Until someone makes pens, styluses, and lasers that are built into your finger like Inspector Gadget, I will have to be more careful with this $50 investment.

By the way, this the price that you can get for it on the Griffin Technology site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

iMM514 ArtStation Pro