Triangular tablet

Yes, that is Dwight Schrute from television’s The Office in the photo, and the triangular shaped tablet is not a real product.

I have to admit that when I saw this, I admired the writer’s ability to think outside the box when it comes to satirizing tablet technology. I can totally see a company trying a triangular shaped tablet, just because no other tablet company is doing it. Sure, the base of it is good enough for a full sized keyboard, but what you type out will probably look like an eye doctor’s chart.

Perhaps we should consider other shapes for tablets, as we are stuck in this rectangular rut. Perhaps a perfect square? Better yet, round. I’m sure that either shape would really shake up app developers. You can see a video of the scene after the jump, and I wonder why Jim wants 5. Perhaps he wants to link them together to form an incomplete hexagon, or something.

Dwight mentions on the video that it has “50L” of memory without the booster. I don’t know how much that is, but it is apparently enough to run a lot of AOL apps, judging by the high amount of triangle-shaped icons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro