Casio WK-6500 Workstation Keyboard


I remember having a Casio keyboard when I was ninth grade, and it was about the size of my forearm with about 8 rhythms and instruments. That tiny white keyboard would like like a wimp compared to the Casio WK-6500 Workstation Keyboard.

The WK-6500 has a 76-key full size with 670 tones and programs. It has a song sequencer, tone editor, multiple digital effects, mixer, performance registration memory, USB MIDI interface, SD card storage, as well as hundreds of editable tones.

The specs are pretty impressive. It has a rhythm editor that can turn individual instrumental portions on or off and adjust volume, pan reverb and other parameters for personal rhythms, storing up to 10 original rhythms at a time. It also has a 16 track song sequencer plus 1 system to support recording of up to 5 songs or 30,000 notes, with a chance of editing all of them in between. Also included are a wide range of built-in effects like 10 reverbs, 5 choruses, 100 DSP types. All this plus a high-output 2-way bass reflex sound system.

Of course, I don’t really know too much about all that. As I just candidly revealed in my review of the Zumba Fitness 2, I just don’t have the music in me.

Still, something like this makes me want to become a musician. I got a chance to try this out, and I was pretty blown away by it. My daughter took a look at it and said that she wanted to learn piano. I’m sure that something like this could bring about a whole generation of musicians.

You can get the Casio WK-6500 Workstation Keyboard on the Casio site for about $449.99.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro