Hips on with Zumba Fitness 2


If you haven’t heard of Zumba Fitness, then you are missing out on an interactive video game workout that has three million players and counting. I never played the original, but I got a chance to try out the sequel.

Zumba Fitness 2 is a music/dancing game where one of the celebrity Zumba Fitness instructors (Tanya Beardsley, Gina Grant, or Beto), dances before you, and you have to mirror their actions. Unlike regular Wii games, this one comes in a bigger box for an included fitness belt. The belt holds the Wiimote on the right hip, and from this input, the game judges your dance moves.

The game has over 32 new routines, and the user learns 20 different dance styles for Merengue, Samba, Cubmia, Axe, Bollywood, Latin Pop, Bellydance, and Pasodoble. There are five different game modes that include a single song dance routine, a class that works out a block of routines in extend time formats, as well as a party for up to 4 players.

I have to admit, I had a hard time playing this game. I think it is because I don’t really have a lot of dance rhythm in me, but I wonder if I could get them by playing Zumba Fitness 2. If you want to check this out for yourself, it is available at Amazon, gaming stores, and other retailers for about $40.00.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Change your bike’s gears, with your mind

Wi-Fi Connected Power Strip

iMM514 ArtStation Pro